Dear colleagues,

Apologies for another question around electronic signatures but I don't think this aspect has been previously covered on the list.

We are considering the introduction of electronic signatures at LSHTM and are interested in the experiences of institutions that have either implemented e-signatures, or thought about doing so.

Specifically, we would like to know what steps were taken to make a decision on whether or not to implement e-signatures. We would be especially interested in finding out how you try to clear their introduction with your institution. Who did you get permission from and how high up the hierarchy did you have to go?

I am happy to summarise for the list if others would find this useful.

Many thanks,

Hannah

Hannah Wood
Assistant Librarian
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street
London WC1E 7HT
www.lshtm.ac.uk/library

Phone: 020 7927 2545