Hi Emma,
Is your institution a member of a purchasing consortium (eg SUPC)? If
so, there is a template SLA for book providers provided as part of the
Joint Academic Framework Agreement which you could consult if you
haven't already.

We haven't signed any SLAs with e-resource providers, but the model
licences (eg JISC/NESLI, CHEST) have standard clauses about downtimes
and performance which may also be worth looking at as a starting point.

If you have many direct comments, would you be willing to summarise for
the list?

Best wishes,
Frances

Frances Machell MCLIP