Apologies for cross-posting.

The Career Development Group (CDG) is launching a new online version of Impact: the Journal of the Career Development Group

Impact regularly features articles by candidates for CILIP qualifications and new professionals, and is useful reading for anyone working towards Certification, Chartership, Revalidation or Fellowship.

·         If you are a CDG member be one of the first to see the new Autumn issue which isn't out in print until September 16th by visiting our website www.cilip.org.uk/cdg.

The online issue (a special conference issue dedicated to Bob McKee):

o   allows you to view the issue and turn the pages in a realistic way

o   has been designed to be more interactive with a clickable table of contents and live links to references, emails and more information

o   can be downloaded to your computer or even an iPad or some smartphones

o   can be accessed via RSS

·         For non members, get a taste of Impact by checking out previous 2010 issues on our website www.cilip.org.uk/cdg or directly at www.issuu.com/CDGImpact. Further issues from our archive will be added in due course.

We are keen to have your feedback. What do you think of the electronic issue? Is it more convenient? Are there any other features or articles you would like to see? Please leave comments on the site or contact [log in to unmask].

If you are a CDG member but you are unable to access Impact online, please contact CILIP Membership Support at [log in to unmask]

Anna Grigson

Honorary Treasurer

Career Development Group