Cripes that is terrible news.
Sarah

________________________________
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Boldrini
Sent: 08 September 2010 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: CUCAP

I got this reply from EH

From: HORNE, Peter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 September 2010 10:02
To: Nick Boldrini
Subject: RE: CUCAP

Yes it is very sad news. ULM quite suddenly closed at the end of July. The Photo Collection is in effect moth-balled for the foreseeable future - it is still being looked after but no access is possible. The National Monuments Records of England, Scotland and Wales have made an approach offering assistance in ensuring the future of the collection is safeguarded.

Cheers
Pete

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.