Hi

This is a good reminder why EUS should be fully integrated with the rest
of the HER, with any report or other form of publication being a derived
and easily-recreated product. The HBSMR community have been doing lots
of interesting work towards different ways of achieving this!

Regards

Crispin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crispin Flower
exeGesIS SDM Ltd.
Great House Barn
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0AH
tel: 01874 713072/711145
fax: 01874 711156
This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the email and any
files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying,
distribution or other use of the information contained in them is
strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal
commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed
communication.
exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of
viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this
message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take
no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by
this email.

Registered in England and Wales : Great House Barn, New Street,
Talgarth, Brecon, Powys, LD3 0AH                Company Number : 3743089
VAT number : 736473122