Dear all,

I am currently writing a masters'  dissertation on the use of GIS in MPA
management, focusing on tropical  environments. I would like to outline what are
the most useful  applications of GIS and what are the main constraints
preventing its  use. I am also trying to identify case studies of managers
having used  GIS tools to support their decision making process regarding the
evaluation, design or monitoring of their MPAs.

I would be very grateful for anyone having worked on such projects to answer
this very short questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KYN8LL2

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Kind regards,

Axelle Jorcin