We are starting a loan box scheme, so that schools can take some artefacts and costumes from the museum back to school with them after a visit, to continue the learning back at school. We loan them for half a term. Can anyone advise on a suitable charge for this? (Excluding losses or breakages which we would charge for separately.)

Thanks!