Hello all,

I am organising a GEM North West workshop on 9 November focussing on objects for learning. In the afternoon we would like to have a number of tables set up with handling boxes / handling activities from different museums / galleries. This ‘carousel’ part of the day will be 2.15 – 3.00pm with Q&As afterwards until 3.30pm, however you would of course be welcome to come along to the whole day if you wish, which is 10.00 – 3.30pm.

If you would like to showcase some of the work you have done in this area, please get in touch.

Thanks, kind regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Hall

Education Officer

Victoria Gallery & Museum

University of Liverpool

Ashton Street

Liverpool  L69 3DR

Tel: 0151 794 2348

www.liv.ac.uk/vgm

Follow us on Twitter: VictoriaGallery

Follow us on Facebook: Victoria Gallery and Museum