Hi Martin,

Over the last year we've run a few digital media project for
museums/Heritage Organisations.

Croydon Museum -   Involved training young people aged  14-18 year olds to
create their own podcasts from all aspects of the production process

http://www.museumofcroydon.com/ixbin/indexplus?record=ART6160
<http://www.museumofcroydon.com/ixbin/indexplus?record=ART6160&session=P1RfO
RAqEhg> &session=P1RfORAqEhg  They are also running video projects

[log in to unmask] is your contact there.

Museum of London -  They have a young people's panel - Junction Youth
Project -
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Junction-youth-panel/1015010228968
0147?ref=ts

contact [log in to unmask]  We ran a project on the Brixton Riots
a while ago with young people to document the April 1981 riots
http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/English/EventsExhibitions/Community/Brixton
Riots/Default.htm

In the East Midlands I am sure that as part of MUBU there are various
projects engaging young people with social media
http://www.mla.gov.uk/what/programmes/renaissance/regions/east_midlands/info
_for_sector/digital_online/MuBu

Hope this helps.

Jude

Jude Habib

Director - sounddelivery

T: 020 7993 6340 | M: 07803 721 481

 <http://www.sounddelivery.org.uk> www.sounddelivery.org.uk

Booking Now  the Social <http://socialmediaexchange.org.uk/>  Media Exchange
Express  Weds 29 Sept 2010

Hands-on Practical Workshops to improve your digital skills and increase
your social media knowhow

sounddelivery is an award-winning digital media training, production and
communications agency