Creating Capacity tailored courses available for booking whenever suits you.

Book online whenever the need arises

Lots of users of MLA London's training programme said that they would like
to book and pay for their training on line.  Creating Capacity listened
carefully to that feedback and when we took over the training programme on 1
April we set up an on-line booking system. The website is easy to access
simple to use so log-in today
<https://creatingcapacity.enterprisestudy.com/View.aspx?p=88817&c=90463&cour
seid=90463&zz=61463825>  to browse, plan and pay for your learning journey
all in a few clicks.

Don't miss out

We still have a few places remaining on EYFS in museums
<https://creatingcapacity.enterprisestudy.com/View.aspx?p=88817&c=90463&cour
seid=90463&zz=61463825>  on 28 September.  Don't miss out on this great
interactive day with loads of opportunities to test the family friendliness
of your museum.

In-house packages

Creating Capacity offers a range of in-house courses, so we can bring the
learning on a whole range of targeted issues to your team direct.  To find
out more about our programme visit our website
<http://www.creatingcapacity.org/uploads/creating_capacity_programme_Sep_Mar
ch_2July_v12.pdf>  or call me on 07985 659425.

Who we are

Creating Capacity is a social enterprise managed by Hopkins Van Mil
<http://www.hopkinsvanmil.co.uk> , endorsed by the Museums, Libraries and
Archives Council (
<http://www.mla.gov.uk/news_and_views/press/releases/2010/MLA_complete_trans
form> MLA)and supported by Renaissance London
<http://www.mla.gov.uk/what/programmes/renaissance/regions/london/regional_p
rogramme/training> .  It delivers high quality learning programmes at an
affordable price to ensure the training needs of the sector are met and
sustained for the long-term.

92% of those who have attended one of Creating Capacity's courses said they
would recommend it to someone else - come and see what they meant...

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Learning programmes to develop confidence and inspire the profession now and
for the future

Tel: 07985 659425
Email:
<file:///C:\Users\Henrietta\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary%20Inte
rnet%20Files\Content.Outlook\AT32421E\[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
Web:  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/> www.creatingcapacity.org