Thaks!

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Reza Salimi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Moran,
functional connectivity is a very complex problem that peopke tried to tackle by various exploratory (Bayesian Nets, Sparse Inverse covariance, etc) and confirmatory methods (SEM, etc).
What I recommend is that you first conduct a review on the existing works in this field and see which one is the best for the question you have.
For an extensive review, please read
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20817103
(and the references if necessary)

It will show you what the problems are when using simple correlation measures between pairs of nodes, and many other issues.

Cheers