Hello,

I have uploaded the image I wish to base the mask on:
FDRtest_contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2.nii.gz

And the image of the mask that I created:
FDRtest_contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2-mask.nii.gz

Refernce #: 987079

I know this mask was not created properly because when I used the paint bucket
tool to fill the mask with color to check that the mask was created...It filled
in the entire square.  What I'm thinking is that FSL is creating a mask that
includes the white space that surrounds the ROI in
FDRtest_contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2.nii.gz.  I also assume the mask
isn't working because when I feed it into fdr command I get a threshold= 0.

      [purkinje:Left-Pallidum] (nmr-std-env) fdr -i
FDRtest_contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2.nii.gz -m
FDRtest_contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2-mask.nii.gz -q 0.05
                        Probability Threshold is:
                        0

How do I specify in fslview to make a mask of just the ROI?  Do I need to cut
away the white space using another program?

This is what I have been using as directions for creating a mask:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslview/masking.html

I appreciate you help!

Thank you,

-Sandra

Sandra Woodman
Mood and Motor Control Laboratory
Athinoula Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
120 6th St.
Charlestown, MA 02129
Tel: 617-643-6245