Hi - I suggest having a read of Christian dual-reg poster from last year for more of the details - yes the group-map zscore images are the (spatial) regressors in stage 1 of the dual-reg, the data is spatial maps (each time point being processed separately from a maths point of view), with the output being the timecourses.

Cheers.