thanks a lot Mark, it worked! I've performed succesfully a volumetry over a 218X130X213 image (and also over others of lower resolution)

However, when I try to use sienax on a higher resolution image (512X512X248) I'm getting errors and finally a segmentation fault (see below). Perhaps this has something to do with the resolution of the images, or there is an extra problem?

thanks a lot!

Enzo

----

* ERROR: nifti_image_open(I_stdmaskbrain_pve_1): bad header info
Error: failed to open file I_stdmaskbrain_pve_1
ERROR: Could not open image I_stdmaskbrain_pve_1
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume I_stdmaskbrain_pve_1
dc: stack empty
dc: stack empty
dc: stack empty
dc: stack empty
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'I_stdmaskbrain_pve_2'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(I_stdmaskbrain_pve_2): bad header info
Error: failed to open file I_stdmaskbrain_pve_2
ERROR: Could not open image I_stdmaskbrain_pve_2
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume I_stdmaskbrain_pve_2
dc: stack empty
dc: stack empty
dc: stack empty
dc: stack empty
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'I_stdmaskbrain_seg'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(I_stdmaskbrain_seg): bad header info
Error: failed to open file I_stdmaskbrain_seg
ERROR: Could not open image I_stdmaskbrain_seg
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume I_stdmaskbrain_seg
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'I_render'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(I_render): bad header info
Error: failed to open file I_render
ERROR: Could not open image I_render
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume I_render
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted

 Cannot open grIa.png for reading
Segmentation fault
/bin/rm: cannot remove `grI?.???': No such file or directory