Dear FLSers,

We would like to know if someone could explain what mask is commonly used in
False Discovery Rate program?  Here is the command line we saw from the web
page:

fdr -i 1_minus_grot_vox_p_tstat1 -m mask -q 0.05

Is this mask selecting for only the voxels to be used for the calculation, ie an
R0I or is it a mask selecting for the whole brain?

Also, we were wondering if its possible to calculate FDR from the raw t
statistical data from randomise as opposed to using the uncorrected p values?

We appreciate any help you can provide!

-Sandra

Sandra Woodman
Mood and Motor Control Laboratory
Athinoula Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
120 6th St.
Charlestown, MA 02129
Tel: 617-643-6245