ecc is usually done before bet, even in fdt.
cheers-
andreas

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] im Auftrag von Matt Glasser [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. September 2010 17:51
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] DTI pipeline questions

Dunno why it says that on the website.  You can actually use eddy_correct to
correct for motion between averages if you concatenate the runs (and then
split the runs back out and average them).  Only way averaging before
eddy_correct could make sense is if you registered each DWI volume to its
corresponding volume in the other averages first and then ran eddy_correct.
I did this before when I had low SNR data and many averages and eddy_correct
didn't handle this unaveraged images very well.

Peace,

Matt.