  Eric,

if you don't want to get into those toolboxes, you can extract the COPE
values (for all voxel within some ROI of interest) using fslmeants, and
then load the output files in matlab (keep in mind the first three rows
code voxel 3d position). At that point you can do whatever you want
within matlab (or R..), with the added bonus that it would be perfectly
transparent to you what's happening.

  cheers

  martin

--

“Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice,
“but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever

Martin M Monti, PhD
Research Fellow,
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
15 Chaucer Road