Hello Stephen,

Thank you so much for your answer, but I still have some troubles, when I use the command that you told me, as a following:

flirt -in  xxxx_ic0026_tfce_corrp_tstat2 -ref MNI152_T1_2mm_brain -out xxxx_ic0026_tfce_corrp_tstat2standardspace  applyisoxfm 2

The resulting image does not overlap well the MNI image, it is bigger than the MNI image and some of its parts are outside of the MNI image.

Any idea what could be wrong?

On the other hand,  I still do not get the answer for the  following question,

" If I create a mask from my  stats image,
Using fslview when I overlay the mask on another image (for instance my bg_image), the mask only displays one color, because the mask only has one value, (1s inside and zeros outside), I cannot keep within this mask the values that the original stats image has.
For presentation purpose, my questions was:

Is it possible to display that rendered map showing the ROI (mask) changing in a scale from red to yellow, according to the original values of that region that was masked (p-values in my case)? If so, How? "

I greatly appreciate any help on this

Thank you so much

Lorena