Hi - you're probably using the wrong kind of single-quote-marks.
Cheers.

On 7 Sep 2010, at 09:28, Alistair Wardrope wrote:

Dear all,

I have been attempting to perform some interim analysis on a resting-state fMRI study following the concat-ICA+dual regression method, but encounter the following error message when attempting to run dual_regression:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/dual_regression: line 56: [: too many arguments

The script continues to run, but then further generates:

wc: /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/dualregr/scripts+logs/drA: No such file or directory
wc: /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/dualregr/scripts+logs/drC: No such file or directory

The output folder contains nothing other than the (partial) scripts+logs folder.
The input I used was:

dual_regression /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata.gica/groupmelodic.ica/melodic_IC 1 /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/design.mat /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/design.con 1000 /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/dualregr 'cat /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata.gica/.filelist'

I'm poking around with the script to see where I'm going wrong, but thought I'd ask in case there's something glaringly obvious that's amiss.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Alistair

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve