Hi Alistair,

It seems to be bash command length restrict.
please try cd /home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata.gica/ first, then run
dual_regression groupmelodic.ica/melodic_IC 1
/home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/design.mat
/home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/design.con 1000
/home/fsl/Desktop/baselinedata/dualregr 'cat .filelist'

Or try to loosen the restrict.

Good luck

--
Best Regards

Xue, Feng Ph.D.
Major in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience

National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China. 100875
Tel: +86-13810154455
web: http://psychbrain.bnu.edu.cn