Hello Steve,

I am sorry, perhaps I was not sufficiently clear, I know how to overlay the images (using fslview),but I want to know how to upsample back my stat image to standard image, I know that I have to use AppyXFM but I don’t know how. Since I use melodic I do not have for my group of subject a previous matrix to use with ApplyXFM.
I have been trying the following command:

a) flirt -in xxxx_tfce_tstat  -ref MNI152_T1_2mm_brain  -omat xxxx_tfce_tstat2 MNI.mat
( I tried also adding the options: cost corratio, search , dof and interp trilinear)

b) flirt -in xxxx_tfce_tstat  -ref MNI152_T1_2mm_brain -applyxfm -init xxxx_tfce_tstat2 MNI.mat -out xxxx_tfce_tstat2MNIspace

The resulting image (xxxx_tfce_tstat2MNIspace) was considerably displaced.

Also I tried  fnirt after the first flirt

fnirt --in=xxx_tfce_corrp_tstat --aff=xxxx_tfce_tstat2 MNI.mat  --iout=xxxx_tfce_tstat2MNIspace --config=T1_2_MNI152_2mm --ref=MNI152_T1_2mm_brain

The image was also displaced.

1) Could  you please help me with this?

 3) Regarding to my third question:
If I create a mask from my  stats image,
Using fslview when I overlay the mask on another image (for instance my bg_image), the mask only displays one color, because the mask only has one value, (1s inside and zeros outside), I cannot keep within this mask the values that the original stats image has.
For presentation purpose, my questions was:

Is it possible to display that rendered map showing the ROI (mask) changing in a scale from red to yellow, according to the original values of that region that was masked (p-values in my case)? If so, How?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Lorena Jimenez.