Hi Mona,

Almost.  An appropriate model for you to follow on the details page is the one-factor 4-levels repeated measures, as your effects  repeat in each subject.  You'll need 3 evs modelling your two factors and interaction rather than the evs modelling single 4-level factor.  Your current design should be almost the same (I think), but won't quite get the degrees of freedom right for the ANOVA stats.

Hope that helps,

Eugene

--

Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB) | University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital | Headington

Ph: +44 (0) 1865 222 523 | Mob: +44 (0) 7946 362 059 | Fax: +44 (0) 1865 222 717