Hi
This message is caused by a script that monitors the status of bedpostx (it calculates how many slices have been processed).
Running bedpostx on a local machine (as opposed to a SGE-equipped cluster) causes the monitor script to crash (sometimes) when bedpostx finishes.
The error is completely harmless, since the monitor script is independent of bedpostx.
We thought we had fixed that, but apparently not!
We will look into this but for the time being, please simply ignore that error message.

Cheers,
Saad.

--
Saad Jbabdi