Hi - yes this is possible - please see previous posts on this.
Cheers.

On 20 Sep 2010, at 13:51, Abbey J Hughes wrote:

Greetings,

The SIENA program only allows me to specify one BET fractional intensity threshold for two images. My two images require different intensity thresholds. After completing BET, I would also like to perform an intensity correction procedure on the two images before running the rest of the SIENA protocol.

Is there a way to by-pass the BET step in SIENA and do it myself separately, then do the intensity correction, and then run the rest of the SIENA protocol (e.g., siena_flirt, siena_diff) on these two intensity corrected brain images? I have tried to run siena_flirt with my two intensity corrected images and I get an error message because my images are not "A" and "B." What steps should I take after completing the BET and intensity correction so that I can complete the SIENA procedure (co-registration, segmentation, and analysis)?

Thanks,
Abbey

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve