Hi - the output can be 0 if the data doesn't appear to have FDR-corrected significance…..
Cheers.

On 20 Sep 2010, at 09:56, Woodman, Sandra wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know if it looks like we are using FDR correctly.  For a mask, we
used a non inverted image to make sure that we are using the same voxels as in
our inverted image.

[purkinje:Left-Pallidum] (nmr-std-env) fdr -i
FDRtest_contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2.nii.gz -m
contrast_CTRLaPATa_vox_vox_p_tstat2.nii.gz -q 0.05 -v
p-value image:: Size = (182,218,182,1)
p-value image:: ROI Size = (182,218,182,1)
p-value image:: Dims = (1,1,1,1)
p-value image:: Minimum and maximum intensities are: 0.000199974 and 1
Calculating FDR values
Probability Threshold is:
0

It looked like we had some good uncorrected p-values, but it doesn't make sense
that we would get a probability threshold of 0.  Does anyone have any advice to
check to see if we're doing anything wrong? Or if there is something else we
could be doing/ using (flags etc.)?

Thank you!

Sandra