Hi - assuming this is task FMRI and not resting FMRI, then you can start by just looking at the "subject-mode" plot already created by the Tensor ICA.  If the component is just "stronger" in one group than another (but the same spatial map shape) then this is all the information you need.    However, if the spatial maps are subtly different between the groups then yes you could use dual regression to get that - though of course if the spatial maps are very different between the two groups, then you would have expected the Tensor ICA to have split this across two components.

Cheers.