Hi,

Yes, I meant to type x -y z in the last
email.  If this is the anterior-posterior
axis then you need to also swap the
left-right axis (I assume it is x) in order
to avoid the big warning message.
It is really important that you do not
continue to use any data *after* that
warning.  It is there to clearly state that
such a command *will* swap the left-right
orientation and you do not want this, as
if the subsequent registration "looks" OK
then it will really have left and right the
wrong way around (assuming they were
initially correct).

There is no point sending me data if there
are no markers in it as I will not be able to
tell by eye which is left and which is right.

If you take you original data and do fslswapdim
with -x -y z then it should produce an image
that looks pretty much the same, but will not
produce any warnings and not swap the left-right
orientation.

All the best,
	Mark