Hi,

The scaling derived by SIENAX is based on an affine registration to
the standard
space that takes into account the skull estimates provided by BET.  I
would also
not expect to see a strong correlation between this and age, but it is
possible that
the estimate of the skull is not very accurate, especially if there is
strong atrophy
or unusual dura.  If you run it with the debug option and look at the
_brain_skull
images then it might give you an indication of whether there are any
problems.
Note that the skull estimate is always noisy though, and it would only
be a problem
if there were large areas that were coherently and incorrectly
classified.

All the best,
	Mark