Hi Andreas,

Hmm.. The equivalent of demeaning here is to remove the mean RT for each
subject from the RT regressor.  This will only affect contrasts looking at
subject means, not at RT, and I think these are not of interest here, so
this is probably not really necessary.

Cheers

Eugene

--

Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB) | University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital | Headington

Ph: +44 (0) 1865 222 523 | Mob: +44 (0) 7946 362 059 | Fax: +44 (0) 1865 222
717