Dear FSL experts:

I am new user in FSL and I have tried TFCE and have several questions.

1:  tbss_4_prestats threshold.
bigger threshold generates less fibre branches in the mean FA skeleton
image. what is appropriate (default 0.2). When I use 0.2 In my data, it
seems to generate more fibre branches than displayed in the website. does
the different threshold affact the statistical result?

2:  Uncorrected P and PWE-Corrected results
In uncorrected P result tbss_tfce_P_tstat, I found many significant regions
(p < 0.05), but in  PWE-corrected result tbss_tfce_corrp_tstat, I didn't
founf any significant region (p < 0.05),  is it possible?

Here I used randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m
mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat  -t design.con -n 5000 --T2 --V

Thank you very much

Best

Shugao