Dear all,

Academic goals are like relay races.........Nick makes his best effort and then he rests but passes the baton to another...the other starts then rests but the baton keeps on going...The baton should reach the goal...So are the ideas need to be realized...We need to think progressively...We have taken life and characters out of subjects. All what we need to do is to put this life and characters back into the syllabus and everything would be fine....

Fortune and misfortune would continue to remain a part of life... Science is meant for changing the fortune of human civilization but I don’t think that it would be able to decide the fortune of each and everyone on this earth.

Academia is suffering from over expectations both from inside as well as outside...It expect itself to spread more of idealism...others expect it to get more realistic...The phase of optimization is still far...Academic at times tries to be over simplified also...we are living in a complex world we can do only those things that are feasible...............The biggest problem with academia is that only academia can change itself...........Academia will have to think about competition...Academia’s monopoly over the human resource development and education system is the most serious issue.........as a whole ACADEMIA HAS NO COMPETITOR...and the last thing that academia needs to do is to compete with itself........

Regards,

Aditya