________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cath Smith
Sent: 01 September 2010 08:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SIMS Query

Hi

I have a friend who has just started work at a local school which uses
SIMS, I have never used this and know nothing about it but have noticed
it being discussed on here occasionaly.  Does anyone have any user
guides, instructions on how to use it as my friend has been told that by
monday she needs to have figured it out and she has no-one to help her
or give her any training!  Anything would be a help to her.

Thanks

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

New College Stamford

01780 484368

________________________________

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to
are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any
errors in transmission. Thank you. Please note that the College reserves
the right to monitor emails for the business purposes contained in the
Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of
Communications) Regulations 2000, that is: to establish the existence of
facts relevant to the business of the College, to investigate or detect
unauthorised use of the systems; to maintain the effective operation of
the system; to detect any computer viruses; to check the mailbox of any
absent employee; or to prevent or detect a crime. To be able to exercise
these rights, the College must have made all reasonable attempts to
inform every person who may use the system that monitoring and
interception may take place. This College regards this notice to you as
notification of such a possibility.