Applied EBM Seminars from Delfini. We will be doing 3 applied
evidence-based training programs in 2011 that are open to the public.
Each will be held in beautiful Portland, Oregon-City of Roses.

.  Critical Appraisal of the Medical Literature for Therapies:
Selected Topics-June 29 & 30, 2011.  This seminar is designed to
advance attendees' knowledge and skills in the area of critical
appraisal as well as provide
tools to assist in this work.

.  Putting "Evidence-based" into Clinical Improvement: How to
Successfully Select, Design, Conduct, Implement, Communicate and
Measure Your Evidence-based Clinical Improvement Project-August 3 & 4,
2011.  This is a practical, yet generalized, program directed to those
who are or will be directly engaged in clinical improvement projects.

.  Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committees: How to Create, Operate & Evolve
a Successful Evidence-based Committee-March 30 & 31, 2011.  We are
very excited to be doing this practical program in collaboration with
RegenceRx who operate one of the best Pharmacy & Therapeutics
Committees we know of.

Registration discounts are available until January 1st.  Discounts are
also available for students. Details are available at www.delfini.org.

Michael E Stuart MD
President and Medical Director, Delfini Group
Clinical Asst Professor, UW School of Medicine
6831 31st Ave N.E.
Seattle, Washington 98115
206-854-3680 Mobile Phone
206-527-6146 Home Office

Websites at www--
Resources: delfini(dot)org & & medicalleaders(dot)org
Services: evidence-based-healthcare(dot)or