Hi Everyone,

A date for your diary :

NATECLA Yorkshire & Humberside November Day Conference

Date: 13th November 2010

Venue: Calderdale College, Halifax

Time: Registration from 9 – 9.45; we will conclude after lunch at about 2 pm

Workshops will run twice during the morning, so you can attend two of them:

             1        E-learning

             2        Language support for Vocational Areas

             3        workshop details to follow

There will also be a swapshop where you can swap teaching ideas with others.

Further details to follow, but please note the date now.

see you there,

Naeema B. Hann

Lecturer in ELT and Languages

Leeds Metropolitan University