Forwarded from Robert Gifford

Hello,

The University of Victoria has a very well-supported

fellowship for a new doctoral student. This is early

in the application cycle, but it is for September 2011

admission. Its value is $50,000 per year for three years.

Because it is open to all areas, competition will be

quite strong, so applicants should look very good even

compared to their Masters degree cohort. If you are

such a student, or know of such a student, please

contact me; I would be the likely, or a likely, supervisor.

I may have sent this message before, but today’s news is

that at the department level, the candidate must be

nominated by September 3, which is now only 3 days away.

Robert Gifford  [log in to unmask]

Professor

Department of Psychology

   and School of Environmental Studies