I am forwarding following announcement:

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the ESERA 2011 Conference
which will be held in Lyon, France from 5 to 9 September 2011.

The conference website is now open and we will post information on this site concerning the conference as it becomes available.
Please do not forget to check the website at http://www.esera2011.fr from time to time for updated information.
Please ensure that you mark the important dates in your agenda and also inform your colleagues about the site and the conference.

The platform for abstract submission will be open from October lst, 2010.

We hope you will have a rewarding ESERA conference in 2011, and look forward to meeting you all in Lyon!

On behalf of the organizing committee
Catherine Bruguière, Chair, ESERA Conference 2011

[To add your name to the mailing list and receive further information about ESERA 2011, you can subscribe to the ESERA 2011 mailing list by simply using the "Reply" option with "Subscribe" in the Subject field.]

THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL MORE THAN ONCE, PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES
To remove your name from this email list, simply click on the link please remove me from the e-mailing list or use the "Reply" option with "Unsubscribe" in the Subject field. Also, if you have received more than one copy of this email because of having more than one email address, you can remove the unwanted emails by using the "Reply" option from the address that you want to remove with "Unsubscribe" in the Subject field, or tell us manually which address you would like to be removed.