The response to the call for papers for the European Conference on Intellectual Capital (ECIC 2011) has been excellent, but as usual we have had a number of requests for extensions. Therefore we are holding the call open until Monday 11 October 2010. So now would be a good time to circulate the call for papers to your contacts one more time. To remind you that the conference is being held at the University of Nicosia in Cyprus on Monday and Tuesday the 18-19 April 2011. This is the week before Easter and Cyprus at this time of the year will be a great place to stay on after the conference for a few days!

We only required an abstract at this time and you will find a full call for papers, including a pdf to download at:

http://academic-conferences.org/ecic/ecic2011/ecic11-call-papers.htm

In addition to the main themes of the conference there are 6 mini tracks on the topics of

·         Intellectual Capital and Online Learning

·         Intellectual Capital Dynamics

·         Intellectual Capital from a Critical Perspective

·         Intellectual Capital, Corporate Performance and Shareholder’s Value

·         Human Capital Transform and Transfer by Social Media

·         Can Intellectual Capital help fix Europe?

Further details on these mini tracks can be found at

http://academic-conferences.org/ecic/ecic2011/ecic11-minitrack.htm

The ECIC conference proceedings are:

·         listed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Scientific and Technical Proceedings (ISTP/ISI Proceedings)

·         indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.

·         listed in the EBSCO database of Conference Proceedings

 There will be a special conference issue of the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management (EJKM), which is:

·          rated level 1 in the Danish Government bibliometric lists.

·          ranked by the Australian Business Deans Council list

·          listed in the Norwegian Social Science Data Services

·          listed in the Open Access Journals database

·          listed in the EBSCO database of electronic Journals

·          listed in the Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities

·          listed in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory

·         indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.

I would be grateful if you could pass this on to any colleagues and contacts who might be interested in participating. The pdfs can be printed on any size paper so if you have a noticeboard in your department please do pin a copy up!

If you need any further information about the conference at this stage please do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards

Kind regards

Sue

Academic Conferences Limited