Hi

Please find attached information that your clients or networks may be
interested.
Do not hesitate to contact me should you require further detail or
information.
I have included a PDF that you can print and/or distribute as needed.

Regards

Jo

Jo Ragen  BA MM  |  PhD candidate

Senior Research Associate

Faculty of Health Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

C42 J107 | Cumberland Campus | PO Box 170 Lidcombe |  NSW  |  1825

T: +61 2 9351 9807  |  F: +61 2 9351 9197

E: [log in to unmask]  |  W: www.sydney.edu.au/health_sciences

CRICOS 00026A

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

Archives and tools are located at: