Apologies for cross-posting.

Sent on behalf of the DC-2010 Conference Committee

Greetings! We are 10 days away from the close of early-bird registration for DC-2010 on 10 September.

We have put together a truly exciting program for the conference including an excellent set of peer reviewed papers, project reports and posters.

In the Workshop program, there are special sessions that focus on the movement toward linked data and ultimately the Semantic Web as well as reflecting on future developments with the DCAM family of specifications. Furthermore, several DCMI Communities and Task Groups have scheduled meetings to advance the work of DCMI. Please keep an eye on the mailing lists for further news and announcements of what these meetings will discuss.

In many ways, DC-2010 will be a special meeting for the DCMI community as it celebrates both the 15th birthday of the Dublin Core and the 10th anniversary of the full conference series. It will be a meeting where we both celebrate what has been accomplished and reflect on an exciting future.

The DC-2010 Conference Committee invites you to Pittsburgh and encourages you to take advantage of the early-bird registration rates.

We look forward to seeing many of you there.

Until then,

The DC-2010 Conference Committee

IMPORTANT URLS:

·         DC-2010 WEBSITE: http://dc-2010.org/