1009171736

Quick reminder that the current deadline for the Call for Expressions of
Interest in the Australian Cycling Conference 2011 is

Friday 24 September 2010

See attached.

Now we did have some problems with the email connection for which (grovel,
bow, scrape) we apologise, so if you have sent an abstract and it either
bounced or you have not heard back from me, please re-send your intention to
present or to organise a panel discussion session.

Please pass this on where you suspect fertility may reside...

If you have any queries...

And as always if you wish to be removed from this list...

Cheers

Stu

Dr Stuart Clement

Convenor, 3rd Annual Australian Cycling Conference

Adelaide, January 17-18 2011

www.australiancyclingconference.org

Mobile 0405 702 483