Hi,

In the Peak Separator interface the following happened to me:
I selected a region with one peak in my spectra to apply the Peak Separator to. When I thereafter pressed [Separate Peaks], Analysis crashed and died. I got the following message in the python prompt:

*** Bayesian Peak Separator started ***
***   N Peaks -   Cool      -    N Iter -     Likelihood
/Applications/ccpnmr/bin/analysis: line 9:  1657 Segmentation fault      ${CCPNMR_TOP_DIR}/python2.6/bin/python2.6 -i -O ${CCPNMR_TOP_DIR}/ccpnmr2.1/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AnalysisGui.py $*

/Mattias

Mattias Brink, M.Sc.
Scientific assistant, UAB "Spronk NMR Consultancy"
Pilies gatvÄ— 24
LT-01123, Vilnius
Lithuania

E  [log in to unmask]