Dear all,

herewith I would like to draw Your attention to the CcpNmr Analysis course that we are organising from 22 - 26 of November:

The course provides a thorough introduction to protein NMR assignment based on triple resonance NMR experiments. The emphasis in the course is on the basic and advanced techniques of NMR assignment using the latest version of CcpNmr Analysis. In addition, demonstrations of automated NOE assignment and structure calculation using CYANA, and structure refinement and visualization using YASARA will be given. The course consists of a series of tailor made lectures, demonstrations and exercises that guide the participants through the complete procedure of assigning protein NMR spectra on a realistic data set.

The November event will be the last on this topic in 2010, and registration will close 1 month before the start of the course.

For further information on all available courses, details and application forms please visit our website training.spronknmr.eu or follow the link above.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or suggestions that You may have.

Kind regards,

Mattias Brink

Mattias Brink, M.Sc.
Scientific assistant, UAB "Spronk NMR Consultancy"
Pilies gatvÄ— 24
LT-01123, Vilnius
Lithuania

E  [log in to unmask]