Hi there,

I may be wrong with this as it has been a few months..., but submission
type is more to do with what the Completion Report reports as being still
needed for that type of submission - so if you just have chemical shifts,
select BMRB and make sure that nothing is red then you will be fine.

If you are submitting a structure, more things will be shown as red and
the chances are that you won't be able to get a PDB ID until they have all
been turned green (or at least to yellow/orange).  NMR-STAR files will be
made as complete as possible whatever the ECI submission type has been set
to - what is in them will depend on what you have put into the CCPN
project and then selected for submission in ECI.

Chris