Dear All,

Thanks to all that sent comments/suggestions during the webcast that allows us to keep sound and video in the best conditions.

We would like to have a few answers if you watched talks online (privately to me, not to the list). This will allow us to report to HEANET (http://www.heanet.ie/) that kindly provided all the equipment and training to some of us to make this webcast free.

(just for those that watched at least one talk)

1) Why haven't you participated in the conference
a) To far / lack of funding
b) Not on my direct area of interest
c) I was unavailable at the dates of the Conference
d) Other: ________

2) How many total hours of the conference have you watched
a) 1h or less
b) between 2h and 5h
c) more then 5h

3) Did you consider valuable the existence of webcast?
a) Yes
b) No

4) Any other comment

Thanks very much in advance,

David (one of the webcasters)
ICCBM13 pictures and others on Facebook, http://tinyurl.com/iccbm13
---
David Aragão, Ph. D
Membrane Structural & Functional Biology Group
Trinity College Dublin
Ireland