Dear everyone,

Recently£¬we collected data of a native protein crystal on synchrotron in
Shanghai. When we did with the original data with HKL2000, we found an
unconversant phenomenon ,just as the picture in the enclosure, there were
some grid indicated by arrows appearing on the low resolution areas.The
crytal grew in 20%PEG3000£¬100mMTris-Cl£¬200mM Ca£¨OAc£©2 £¬and the
cryo-protectant is 20% sucrose  mixed  with well buffer¡£Who can tell me the
reasons it appear the grid £¿because of the sucrose? I¡¯ll appreciated for any
explains and suggestion.

Best wishes

xingliangzhang

--

Best wishes!
xingliangcheung,PhD,candidate

Protein crystallography Lab ,College of  biological sciences ,China
agricultural university.

No. 2 yuanmingyuan west road HaidianDistrict, Beijing, 100193

Tel:01062814122,

E-mail:[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>