I use PISA to analyse this - sometimes the differences depend on the
definition of "what is a hydrogen bond?" and unless you have very high
resolution it is risky to say there are significant differences.. But
certainly there are examples where the results are very significant
indeed - you could look at the extensive heamoglobin literature..
Eleanor