Yes Colin, agree about the sentence re 'bad writing is...' and I especially like your reversal, but it's always good to witness somebody voicing your own opinions, for a change. I do not agree with what he says about Ashbery but it still made me smile and was worth it for what he said about some of the others.

Tim A.