Hi,
At GSA we are reviewing our policy on who gets to see what within courses. In the previous system (v7.3) we had a number of courses which allowed guest access via the Course Catalouge. Others, though listed in the Course Catalouge, did not allow guest access.

Please note that guest access applies only to authenticated users.

Having moved to v9.1 (and for the moment forgetting that guest access via the Course Catalouge is problematic) we are debating whether to open all courses to guest access.  I would be grateful if list members could tell, off list if appropriate, what policy they have implemented and, if global guest access has been implemented, what advantages have been gained.

regards,
Arthur Loughran