-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of White, Andy
Sent: 29 September 2010 16:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Course Catalouge Query: Not able to open
files[Scanned-Clean]

Hi

We've found this as well - as you say, it appears that file permissions
only apply to people enrolled in the course - not guest access even if
enabled.

You need to go into the course files area of the course then click the
permissions icon to the right of the file or folder. On the page that
follows, choose select roles > all roles (the other option is to use
institution roles). On the page that appears, leave permissions as
"read" and click submit. Seems to work fine after that...

Andy