North East England QueryThis request was also sent to me a couple of weeks ago and I emailed it into North East networks, and did tell her. I met a new contact in Newcastle on Saturday involved in the BME networks, so will I forward to him to make sure he had seen it from the early email.

Sean
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marika Sherwood
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:45 AM
  Subject: FW: North East England Query

  Can anyone help?

  From: Charlotte Southcott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
  Sent: Wed 22/09/2010 9:04 AM
  To: Marika Sherwood
  Subject: North East England Query

  Hi

  I'm emailing from Heritage Lottery Funds based within Newcastle. We are conducting a piece of research to try and map Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Groups within the North East of England, agencies who work with various groups, and the support they are receiving. If you know of any contacts within the North East of England please feel free to contact me as we are trying to establish whether groups within the North East are supported.

  Regards
  Charlotte Southcott

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5488 (20100929) __________

  http://www.eset.com